Móz Metals are inlaid onto an mdf core, and surrounded by a hardwood frame all under a clear epoxy resin finish. Available in a variety of edge profiles and wood finishes.
Resin is extremely durable and will last the life of the table; however, surface scuffing and some scratching of the high gloss finish should be expected. Hot plates and cups over 100 degrees can leave heat distortion marks.
- Standard Sizes: 24"x24", 30"x30", 36"x36", 30"x60", 24" round, 36" round, 42" round.
- SolidWood Frame is 1 1/4” w x 1 3/4” h
- 1/4" radius corners with eased edges
- Metal inlayed to a 1" mdf core material.
- Frame can be stained or painted to color of your choice.
- Gloss or Matte finish options
- Custom Shapes and Sizes
- Exotic Wood or Chrome Trim frames.
- Custom edge profiles including: bullnose, beveled, waterfall and ogee.
- Custom radius corners including: 1/2”, 3/4” or 1